I not only brought my Postage Stamp block with me on the trip to my sister's, I brought the next block too. I didn't sew it while traveling because I had other things to work on but I did have a chance to sit in their backyard on a beautiful Sunday afternoon and sew.
In no time I had my block done. Kim was busy with preparations for their anniversary party (the reason of my visit), but she took a "minute" on Sunday evening to sew her block.
This week's block is a traditional Churn Dash block.
Can you guess which is whose? I didn't think about it, but Kim went with yellow because she thought of butter for a churn dash block. Once again I'm surprised by the similar choices we made even though we don't see what the other is doing.
Here is another look at all of my blocks done so far in a virtual layout:
And now we're caught up to yesterday as far as the schedule goes. Time to pull out another block kit... :)
Still thinking..............
-
I spent a large part of the day yesterday gathering and packing things to
take to the thrift shop in town. What was on my mind though was still
these f...
18 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated so you will not see yours post right away. Thank you for leaving a comment; I enjoy reading each one!