Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's a Horse Race!

Apparently, Stephanie Pearl-McPhee (aka the Yarn Harlot) and I are really close as to progress on our respective Whistlers. (We're both doing them for the Ravelympics--imagine that!) This is assuming her blog is current and she hasn't done gobs of knitting since today's post.

Her first mistake could have been avoided by doing the cast on working with both ends of the same ball of yarn. Just saying.

Her second mistake...is not a mistake as far as I can tell. I did goldenrod on the bottom colourwork. So did another Raveller who just finished her Whistler. I think Stephanie has somehow misread the pattern, undid something that was right and reknit it with the wrong colour. Poor Stephanie.

And her third point is true. Knit everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so you will not see yours post right away. Thank you for leaving a comment; I enjoy reading each one!

May I suggest?

I Say! or at least I did once...