So I thought I had a great time tonight at Red Purl's 2nd anniversary party, eating donuts, trying to win prizes, buying great yarn at party discounts, and knitting knitting knitting. But apparently not.
1. I've read the maxim: if there are no pictures of something you blog about, then it didn't happen. And I forgot my camera.
2. I heard tonight very emphatically that what happens at the Purl, stays at the Purl.
So that's all I have to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated so you will not see yours post right away. Thank you for leaving a comment; I enjoy reading each one!
Busy day...................
-
Grocery shopping and bill paying was the morning yesterday. In the
afternoon I went out to clean up the tomato plants. There were lots of
dead leaves ...
Quilting Elegant Garden
-
This was a busy week so I only completed two Elegant Garden blocks. It
takes time to stitch around all the leaves!
I like all of this block except for th...
Oh Scrap! : Floral Scraps
-
I actually sewed together some scraps this weekend.
Well, sort of...
Last week we had one of our sew days where people come to help us make
blocks. ...
Fly With Me ~ Slow, Methodic, and Foundational
-
I had been wanting to make Fly With Me by Zen Chic for quite awhile, but I
knew this would be a project that would require the right circumstances ...
the ...
If Hera is Listening
-
I’m writing this in the last minutes at my desk before I pack it all in and
leave on the Rally. It’s dark and quiet in the house, but I can hear Ken
gettin...
#3 : My Most Embarrassing Moment Would Be …
-
This is the 3rd installment in a series of 51 posts inspired by a list
of writing prompts from the website Journal Buddies. If you’d like to know
mor...
Gilipeysa Cardigan
-
Recently I have enjoyed indulging in a sweet little colorwork sweater as a
gift for my cousin’s brand new baby boy!
I have been seeing so many amazing co...
The Christmas Morning Socks Knit-Along!
-
Yesterday on Instagram I posted the idea of casting-on for a sock
knit-along with the goal to finish them in time to wear them Christmas
morning. I thou...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated so you will not see yours post right away. Thank you for leaving a comment; I enjoy reading each one!