Thursday, December 31, 2009

Review of a Crafty 2009

The end of the year is as good as time as any to look back and see what you've accomplished. I've got a lot of pictures and not much text for you today. (Because let's just say it out loud, I was verbose enough about these projects while I was making them!)

First up: a series of necklaces made with beads from a necklace my father wore:

Next, I've made a lot of sweaters/shirts for myself...

The Sahara by Wendy Bernard:

The Pencil Sketch Camisole by Iris G:

The Deep V Argyle Vest by Eunny Jang:
The Pioneer by kBomb (a Red Purl summer knit-along):

The February Fitted Pullover by Amy Herzog:

Next are a couple projects I started years ago and finally finished this year. (Yeah!)

A baby cardigan by Michele Rose Orne from Vogue Knitting Spring/Summer 2007:

and the Mariah by Jodi Green:

I crocheted a couple of plarn bags, but it was new to add embellishments and purchased handles:

I made a lot of slippers for family Christmas presents this year:
The project also turned into a popular class at Red Purl.

I also started to get into socks this year and made a few:

Finished my Hawaiian Star quilt top:
I got to take it to my first quilt show (the AQS show in Des Moines) and get some advice from Helen Squire on how to quilt it.

And the last big project finished would be the Red Purl knit-along afghan:
Phew!! That's a lot of knitting in a year!

See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so you will not see yours post right away. Thank you for leaving a comment; I enjoy reading each one!

May I suggest?

I Say! or at least I did once...