Saturday, April 4, 2009

Starting Again is Showing Rewards

Just a sneak peak of how my Mariah is coming along. I had to try it on to see how the hood was working out and took a pic while I was at it. From what I can tell, it's going to fit just fine, and the hood looks good hanging down the back as well.

You can see that the top of the hood is not quite done, but that's all I have to do.

I'm not ecstatic about the striping, but I can live with it. I'm not sure what I would have liked more with the materials I had on hand. I hope I can eke out enough black to finish the top of the hood.

You can see I've added a cable along the edge of the hood. I was inspired by a Vogue design (#9 Winter 2008/09--I looked but couldn't find a pic). If I had planned it enough in advance I could have had it continue right from the sleeve, but I didn't.

Alright, enough for now; I did say this was just a sneak peak. (I've got to do some more knitting and get this baby done!)

-christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so you will not see yours post right away. Thank you for leaving a comment; I enjoy reading each one!

May I suggest?

I Say! or at least I did once...