Monday, January 17, 2011

Knock Your Socks Off

I had to share this knit that I saw on Ravelry today:
 It's by Soile (NeulovaNarttu on Ravelry). Have you ever seen anything more stunning or eye-popping? It's colourwork with embroidery added afterwards. (And don't those clasps look a lot like the ones on my Whistler? I think so.)

Go to her blog (I mean it--go!) and see even more great pictures. Unless you know Finnish, you won't be able to read the text, but it doesn't matter because you'll be so distracted by the gorgeous pictures you wouldn't be able to concentrate on reading anyway.

Thoroughly awesome.

1 comment:

Comments are moderated so you will not see yours post right away. Thank you for leaving a comment; I enjoy reading each one!

May I suggest?

I Say! or at least I did once...