I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Slippers make my feet happy.
I put out a call on Facebook a while ago for slippers. (A shameless plea; it really was.) I really need them. My floors are rough on socks and the temperature is too too cold for unprotected feet. And I just couldn't find time to knit myself a pair. So I put out the call.
And my wonderful "little" sister came through for me.
Aren't they darling? I didn't think too much about what colour they might be, or what pattern they might be, but when they came, they were perfect. You know, I've knit more than a dozen of these slippers and taught a class on them, but I've never actually had a pair of my own!!!
Thank you, Patricia!
Still thinking..............
-
I spent a large part of the day yesterday gathering and packing things to
take to the thrift shop in town. What was on my mind though was still
these f...
16 hours ago



No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated so you will not see yours post right away. Thank you for leaving a comment; I enjoy reading each one!