Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Card 2010

Ok, here's your warning. The gifts mentioned in this post are going to be given to people who may or may not be reading this post. If you think that might be you and you don't want to know, you should just carry on to the next blog. If on the other hand you don't mind possibly knowing ahead of time (after all, you won't know for sure if it's for you), then read away. It won't bother me...

This post will also be a little preview if you get a Christmas card from me. Some of you have gotten yours already, and the rest are still in the mail. I got mine out on the first of December this year!

I gave you a tiny preview the other day of the post card quilt I made. Here it is completely revealed:
I laid it on a piece of black velvet and this picture became the front of my card.

The original card was mounted on black velvet and then framed.
The last couple years, I just mailed the card as a postcard, but this year I wanted to do a little more. (If you're wondering about the size, the card is just a bit bigger than 5x7 and it is an 8x10 frame.)

The second card which didn't get picked for the Christmas card also found a lovely frame:

Merry Christmas, to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so you will not see yours post right away. Thank you for leaving a comment; I enjoy reading each one!

May I suggest?

I Say! or at least I did once...