Friday, December 3, 2010

Yup, Slippers Make my Feet Happy

 I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Slippers make my feet happy.
I put out a call on Facebook a while ago for slippers. (A shameless plea; it really was.) I really need them. My floors are rough on socks and the temperature is too too cold for unprotected feet. And I just couldn't find time to knit myself a pair. So I put out the call.

And my wonderful "little" sister came through for me.
Aren't they darling? I didn't think too much about what colour they might be, or what pattern they might be, but when they came, they were perfect. You know, I've knit more than a dozen of these slippers and taught a class on them, but I've never actually had a pair of my own!!!

Thank you, Patricia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so you will not see yours post right away. Thank you for leaving a comment; I enjoy reading each one!

May I suggest?

I Say! or at least I did once...