Last year we each decorated letters of the word Alleluia and hung them during the service all around the sanctuary. This year we were asked to make the entire word, with whatever method we wanted and they will hang at the front of the sanctuary.
I decided to use the method I had thought about using for the last church group project: colourized pictures from our church directory. And this is what I got:
|Actual size is 11x4"|
I was very happy to figure out how to do this in Photoshop and am really happy with the result. I used to update the church directory so I had a bunch of old pictures on my computer. There are about 90 of them in the project (including the duplicates).
Here are the Alleluias done by others:
I always enjoy working on these group projects. I love the variety of interpretations and methods.