I've been bit with a sewing/quilting bug and its effects have had some results!
First is a little pretty gift that I can't show you yet:
Second, I worked on the final "T" squares of my Big T quilt. I did a lot of assembly line sewing to make up the parts of the squares.
And last, I've been doing a lot of work on my Crossed Canoes quilt. Final thing tonight was making my own continuous bias binding:
I finished the quilting yesterday and was super excited. It came out pretty much like I wanted. You have to wait to get a closer look because it's resting on the spare bed right now...
Substitutes......... - Some of the strips in this Trip Around the World aren't full width. If I had enough fabric I cut one extra strip and then cut a piece from it to finish t...
5 hours ago