Saturday, February 27, 2010

No title: brain not working

<-- The maple leaf motif took shape on the front of the sweater yesterday and today.

My brain has been fried. I can barely string two words together.

I hope you are content with pictures:

The "nest" I have been inhabiting for the last two days.
All I need is a couch, my charts and a lot of string. (I had five balls going at this point.)

By the time I stopped on Saturday, the front colourwork is almost done:
Only a few more rows til I'm into some solid red. What a break that will be!

And the back:

Good night!

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome, I can't imagine being able to do that. It is beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated so you will not see yours post right away. Thank you for leaving a comment; I enjoy reading each one!

May I suggest?

I Say! or at least I did once...