Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ready...Set...KNIT!!

Today was the start of NaKniSweMo and I have left the starting blocks!

I did go with the February Fitted Pullover by Amy Herzog. I'm excited to have it cast on.

Having just gotten back from a trip (and more than a little lazy, to be honest), I did not feel up to a gauge swatch. So instead of casting on the front and back (it's worked in the round up to the armholes), I cast on one of the sleeves. There's less invested if the gauge turns out to be off.

But I got far enough on the sleeve to measure and my gauge looks to be right on. Love it!

All for now; I've got a race to run...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so you will not see yours post right away. Thank you for leaving a comment; I enjoy reading each one!

May I suggest?

I Say! or at least I did once...